I’m Nicholas Pung, a full-stack software developer who dabbles with nutrition and philosophy. I aim to build applications that are useful for myself and others while being highly usable and highly actionable for the user.
I work as a Software Engineer Intern at Blueberry Medical, a Y Combinator funded startup. On my downtime, I work on my personal project: Productivity Hub.
Recommended Podcast Listens:
- The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish
- The After On Podcast
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman
- Akimbo: A Podcast from Seth Godin
- WorkLife with Adam Grant
Future project ideas include:
- Displaying a personal dashboard to an E -Ink display
- Automatic Farm (utilizing IOT, sensors, and dashboards)
- Nutrition and health app
- Integrating a Pomodoro style timer into Habit Tracker
- Scheduler that emails links to articles and stories I like to follow